Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting a little better every day

All,
It has been a long time since I last posted and I am sorry.  The great news is I am really doing great. I'll let the pics speak for themselves. If you have follow my blog you've seen that I have been through just about every holistic cure.  I rarely (maybe once every 2-3 weeks) use a little steroid cream.  I do this if I am going to do a lot of walking and I don't want to inflame my feet.

I hope this blog serves as hope for people that have psoriasis, that there is a way to heal.  But know you have to take responsibility for your health.  You have to eat better.  You have to drink water and limit alcohol and anything else you know is bad for you.

I hope this blog gives you some ideas of how you can cure yourself, but I do believe everyone is an individual and what works for me, may not work for you. You have to experiment and be patient.

Here are some before and after pics....

My feet and hand in May

My feet and hand in June

My feet and hand in Sept

Today I enjoy wine 1-2 times a week.
I try to steer clear of night shades and gluten but I am not super hyper about it.
I try to eat organic all of the time but that can't be controlled all of the time.
I am starting to get back into my work out routine - now that my feet are not in pain anymore.

I will post again when my left foot is as clear as my right. maybe next month. ;)
Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, thank you for blogging about your experience, I have just started to incorporate the pagans diet into my lifestyle, first week nearly done although like you at the beginning old habits are hard to break. Looking forward to your next post :-)
    Wish me luck
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck Deedeemua!
      I am sure you will do well. Just be patient and keep doing what you are supposed to. Don't get hyper if you fall off the wagon every now and then. Your body will get better.

      Delete