Sunday, July 28, 2013

week one of detox done

This week I started drinking this detox (Mediclear) powder 1x a day for the first 4 days, but now I am up to 2x a day.  Sticking to recommended diet this weeks has been easy as I have been doing it for a few months now.  Next week however will be going no meat what so ever. Won't be extremely hard, but I will have to do a little more will power.

OK one little cheat I have allowed myself is my moring cup of coffee. But I have go to organic beans.
I am sorry but I am not ready to give it up.  My left foot was feeling pretty raw last Thursday so I allowed myself one dose of steroid cream and that has calmed things right down.

If I am not better off after this detox then I am going to start looking in to homeopathic medicine as many people have lots of luck with that.

My right foot still looks fine. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Like others i have stumbled across your blog and have found it a very interesting read.

    I'm too on the natural healing journey (Since Matrch 2013) with ups and downs along the way.

    My email address is: Gbarnes1@sky.com - please get in touch so we can share experiences, advice and general hints & tips etc.

    hope to hear back from you :-)

    Garry,
    (Liverpool, UK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary, thanks for the note.
      As you can see from my 5-6 month journey I have been doing a lot of things different. I have modified a lot. The good news is I am almost cured. The bad news is I can't tell you the one thing that made me better. That is why it is a journey.
      But I do think a positive attitude and a confidence that your body will heal itself goes a long way.

      I wish you the best of luck - let me know if you have any questions.

      Delete