Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5th

I had a blast on the fourth of July with friends and family.  I was able to paddle board and swim in the bay and the water was warm - very rare for California.

I feel like my right foot looks normal - if you didn't know I had psoriasis I think it would be hard to tell there was something wrong with it.  However my left foot and my left hand still look like I have issues.  I don't want to say they look bad because I have seen them a lot worse but they don't look cute.

However I must say that today my left foot and hand actually look better.  Maybe it was a day at the beech with the salt water.

I am running out of many of my supplements and I don't see that dr again for another week or so.  I think he should be starting me on my detox clay soon.

Also, I am not sure if you guys have seen this on inspire, but I found an interesting article that talks about salt in take being linked to auto-immune diseases like psoriasis.  The article that I first saw said it isn't so much the salt we eat, but the type we eat.  Most of our salt is stripped of over 80 minerals that are found naturally.  So I have invested a few bucks in some pink Himalayin salt.

I wished I could find the first article I read so I could post it. But simply google yourself and you will see many articles written about salt and auto-immune diseases.

Take care!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment