Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summertime pics

Hi all, it has been a while since my last post.  I wanted everyone to know that my healing is going very well.  I have maintained my detox diet about 80% of the time. :(  I will try again to get it closer to 95%.  I have started to work out again.  My feet feel great.  The left foot still looks bumpy but the right looks healed. My hand is ok.  I say ok because I think I have been abusing it too much with dishes and cooking and cleaning.  If I babied it more I think it would be in better shape.

I am still taking my supplements.
I am eating more meat (chicken, fish, and lamb) than I was before because there is no nickel in these products.
I am making fresh fruit smoothies every morning.
I eat salads only for lunch.

Now for the progress picture.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Michelle! I've been following your blog - I saw your link on the Psoraisis site - I started the Pagano diet in early May, a little after you so your post caught my eye. I haven't taken any pictures to document it but I've had pretty great results as well. I'm amazed and very grateful. Keep it up and let's beat this thing!

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Michelle! Thanks to a stomach bug I fell off the wagon, but I'm jumping back on this week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your healing is progressing. It takes a while, huh? 2 steps forward then 1 step back. But just do the right thing for your body. Stay away from processed foods and GMOs. I used to hear this all the time but didn't understand how important is was until I started to get my own symptoms. Eating organic and fresh is very expensive and a lot of work. But the alternative is a lot worse. :(

    ReplyDelete