Monday, July 8, 2013

GMO Wheat and Gluten Bad Bad Bad

If you are reading this and you are still eating gluten stop now.
Doctors are now admitting to links to gluten and psoriasis. Today I took my son in for a gluten blood test for he has had nausea for 3 months.
Many people have allergies to gluten found in bread because most bread is a new form of GMO wheat that has a higher percentage of gluten in it. Our bodies see this as a foreign substance that our immunity system tries to fight. Eventually your system tires, causing bad symptoms. Nausea, constipation, psoriasis, overall inflammation, the body, joint pain, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Have you looked into Nutraceutical Supplement ANATABLOC AT GNC works on reducing and modulating INFLAMMATION throughout the entire body. All kinds of testimonials on Inspire. Also read GNC testimonials under Anatabloc and google Geek Anatabloc. Psorasis is all about inflammation. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, I am so sorry. I was trying to reread your comment about some blockers and I clicked the wrong button and you comment has been removed. Please do not take it personally. I wish I knew how to get it back.

    ReplyDelete