Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving diet does not equal Pagano

Hi all! I thought I would give everyone an update.... 
The holidays are upon us and I have been off the wagon - the Pagano wagon, but still holding up pretty well.
I have indulged in egg nog with rum, more wine than I usually drink, I had lasagna with tomato sauce, tomatoes, white potatoes, etc.
But... I indulged more carefully than past years.  I have also been drinking my Golden Milk every night. Winter is here and weather is dry and I have been using lots of lotion - but not steroidal cream... none!
And my skin continues to improve. Here is a picture of my last plaque as of this morning.


I feel blessed.  I hope all of you are also on your way to healing.
Happy Holidays!
m

4 comments:

  1. hi can you please sendm ethe diet you are following?

    I am not at all using any steroids.

    I am using different oils to keep teh psoriasis smooth. BUt am amazed at what you have achieved.

    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natureworx,
    I've started to reply to this several times but it is a hard question to answer. My diet has evolved with my healing. I tried lots of things that I detailed in my bling. But the short answer is I followed the principals of the Pagano diet.
    I don't know if there was one specific thing that healed me. Sorry I can't be more clear. Start somewhere and listen to your body and be patient.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your healing! I looked for a reference to golden milk in your other posts and couldn't find one. Could you elaborate? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walter,
    here is one recipe: http://www.healthy.net/Recipe/Health/Golden_Milk/48
    I use almond milk instead of cow milk and I use olive oil instead of almond but you get it. Also I use a full teaspoon of turmeric in about 10 oz of milk.

    Here is a better description of golden milk: http://www.3ho.org/3ho-lifestyle/yogic-diet/solstice-diet/golden-milk-healing-beauty-tonic-vitality-and-flexibility

    I am surprised you didn't get anything when you googled "golden milk". What county do you live in?
    Good luck!
    m

    ReplyDelete