Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy March

Hi All,
just to let you know, all is still well. I spent a little time this past week on Inspire.com to see what is going on with other psoriasis sufferers. The good news is some of the people that started the diet the same time I did have also seen fantastic results and are happy (go Jitterbug and a few others who's handles I can't remember right now).

The sad news is many other people write that they feel so depressed and sad because this condition is making their life miserable and their meds have stopped working.  I have chimed in on a few discussions to 'enlighten' sufferers to another path - but I don't want to be pushy.

When the student is ready the teacher will enter.
I will post there every now and then - but that is all.  My traffic for this sight has gone up so I know I am getting through to some of you.  Please know that I am not trying to make any money off of this blog.  Google tells me to add ads to make money - but that is not why I am doing it.  I really just want to give people hope that their body can heal if you give it a chance.

Peace and love to all!
today's skin.....


4 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,

    It's great to see how you're still committed to helping others even though your battle is over. I have my ups and downs but still believe it can be beat through diet. Lately I've been learning more about other people's achievements, some have opted to fasting for healing. It makes sense and I have heard from medical practitioners warrant this claim. But I've lost so much weight I don't think I could loose anymore without being harmful. I've cut out diary and all gluten products, see how this goes. If successfully I hope to guide others too in eating and fitness. Anyways keep posting.
    Thanks Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping others makes me happy. Tell me more about where you are in your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, not much I can tell you. I have psoriasis in the form of small spots mainly on my lower body and also scalp psoriasis. It's not serve like some but I just hate the thought of not having perfect skin. I can't say I've seen improvements, I mean some spots clear but then another turns up. I occasionally use vitamin D/Steroid cream if it flares up but I try not to. Same time last year I was nearly cleared, maybe 4 spots total. I believe this was a result of having a stress free job, getting good sun at the beach and just enjoying life. I was eating things I enjoyed and didn't know about dieting. Things changed towards the end of last year, my job became depressing and I was easily annoyed. My derm then recommended high potency vitamin A tablets. This made this worst, I flared up big time, my skin was dry, lips were cracked but I stayed on it as recommended for 2 months. It didn't improve one bit so I said enough is enough as my wedding was around the corner and I wanted to look normal in photos. Now I just see him to use the UV light therapy but he still pushes for me to take oral medication and advises me diet doesn't help.

    But there's no harm in changing your diet and it drives me to prove him wrong. Sometimes I question myself if I get caught out at a family or friends functions. I try and stick to the good stuff but it maybe there's no choice. I.e. the food is spicy or there's only white rice. I think has this just put me back at square one. I also question whether I should do the apple diet followed by regular colonic cleanse. Is there a need for this? Thanks Michele it's good to share experiences.

    Regards

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the colonics and I think it caused the flares. If I could do it all over again I don't think I would do it. Instead take thus natural product called colon cleanse.

    ReplyDelete