Saturday, April 19, 2014

April fools update

Hi all, things are still going well but I will say that the last little spot on my right foot is still there. I went back to my holistic dr today and he said that particular spot on my foot is indicative of weak kidneys. He showed me a Chinese acupressure chart that showed me what he was talking about. Then he did some muscle testing and said everything does seem to be fine except my kidneys.

I am going to try the following supplements for a month, and if this spot heals then we all can start creating some new theories. BTW, he reminded me that when one puts steroid cream on one spot the psoriasis will simply move to a different spot. I have not been using any cream for a while so let's see if making my kidneys stronger helps.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment