Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Derm called me back and confirmed psoriasis

OK, she said definitely psoriasis. So I am back to the Pagano diet, but now that I am reminded of the nickel allergy I am going to make some modifications just in case.

Before I was trying to be a vegatarian. Now I will eat the meat that Pagano says is ok.
I am going to cut out brown rice and oatmeal as they are high in oatmeal.
I am adding low fat dairy.
I am cutting out lentils and beans.... for now.
I am cutting out nuts, especially almonds and almond milk.

I typed up a 4 page document on all of my medical history to get my holistic guy up and running.  I don't know what else he can cut out of my diet.

I also made an appointment with a new derm for June, just in case.

Right now my foot is still too sore for me to walk.
And now for the pictures.  I did an all in one pose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment