Friday, May 31, 2013

On my business trip feeling good

All,
As you know if you have been following, I decided to use some of my old steroid cream that my dermatologist prescribed back when she thought I had ezcema.  I needed my feet to heal real quick so I can walk around airports, train stations, buildings, etc.  Boy oh boy did it work.

Before I left I saw my accupuncturist and he was disappointed that I started the steroids because it is not natural and only masks the symtoms by supressing the cells.

I also saw my holistic doctor that totally understood but he felt my quick healing with the cream is because my body is a lot cleaner.  We all agreed that I am going to stop the steroids this weekend and see what happens.

I will upload pics when I get back home (day by day so you can see the progression yourself).

Now this is the first time I am traveling on my special diet.  I had a nasty chicken caeser on the plane - I am 100% sure it was not organic - in fact it tasted plastic, but it was the best they could offer.  I had nothing but water.  The biz woman sitting next to me has a couple of vodka tonics and I was a bit jealous.  That used to be the way I traveled.

I didn't get to the hotel until 10 mins after midnight and the kitchen was already closed so I had hot herbal tea, a granola bar and one of those naked green juices that I always wanted to try.  It was delicious.  I checked the label 3 times to make sure no sugar was added because it tasted so sweet. 

After taking my supplements and drinking my water I wasn't hungry but I woke up in the morning as hungry as a bear! I ordered room service - eggs with salmon, goat cheese, onion and spinach.  All of these items are on Pagno's approved diet list but I personally would have never eaten that much animal protein in one meal.

I am now waiting for my meeting to start so I thought I would pop in a note so you know I haven't forgotten about y'all!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment