Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Feet Friday

Hi All,
my feet feel a little better today but now the name of the game is keeping them moisturized.  If I don't they dry out and crack which makes every step painful.

As you know I am on a new regimen for my leaky gut that I was 'diagnosed' with yesterday by my holistic doctor.  I take all sorts of pro-biotics and herbs to deal with that.  Will it work? I hope so.  I think the Pagano diet is the right approach, but I do think there are ways to accelerate the healing.

I also learned that we should be rinsing our rice over 6 times because of the toxins that farmers put in the rice to protect it from rats.  The rice bags always says to rinse it but I usually do this quickly.  Having this poison gather in your gut can't be good.

As promised, here is what my feet and had looked like this morning.  Like I said, not much different.


2 comments:

  1. So a holistic doctor can diagnose that? Or a gastro doc? I'd like to get myself checked but I don't know which doc to get it done by. I had psor, two weeks after I had my gallbladder removed. Coincedence? Maybe, maybe not. I have this feeling tho, that my gut has something to do with it since it happened around the time my digestive system was altered (gallbladder removal).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heatherlynn,
    My doctor did something called muscle testing. It is pretty trippy. Google muscle testing and you will see what I mean. Basically he said my body indicated both leaky gut syndrome and inflamation in my brain!!
    I am on all of these "supplements". The ingredients seem pretty natural but they have been causing morning headaches. He actually called me after a week (I never had a doctor call in to check in on me - it was very nice). I told him about the headaches and he said my brain was detoxing! Sounds serious.
    I see him again next Thursday so I will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete