Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Getting Healthier Every Day

Yesterday morning I measured my saliva's Ph level when I first woke up in the morning and it was a 6.2! This is a little better than the 6.0 I was getting when I first started. My rashes honestly do not look much different but I know I am getting healthier.

Last night I re-read some parts of Dr Pagano's book.  This is like a religion, every time my faith wavers, I reach for the good book.  Many of his case studies talked about people healing in 3 months or 4 months or longer.  I am not even and the 2 month mark yet so I need to calm down.

I also reread many stories where people did get worse before they got better. Dr Pagano talks about how many people freak out during this period and some give up.  But detoxing the system can cause a release of many toxins that break out.  The good news is it means it is working.  Honestly, my psoriasis got the worse 3 weeks into this program.  I haven't really healed from that flare up but I am healing.

I read a chapter about a 91 year old woman that was able to cure her self of eczema in 10 months using roughly the same Pagano regimen. 91 years old!!!! What an inspiration to see what needs to be done at such a late stage in life when it would be easier to give in.

With all of that said I have renewed faith in the system and I will continue. Yesterday I had a juiced veggies (that gave me a head buzz!), I had a salad for lunch, and for dinner I had more salad and a bunch of grilled veggies with quinoa and 3 bites of fish.  I took the following supplments:

Omega 3s
Spirulina (supposed to help with Ph)
1-Multi vitamin
1-vitamin D (my blood tests came back and said I was defficient in Vitamin D)
My cleanse products.
Saffron Tea (3 cups)

Rather that showing all of my pictures I will just show my right foot before I started the program (not that bad), 3 weeks in, and now at 5 weeks. You be the judge yourself.

March 27th - After my colonics I thought I was going to be cured in weeks! You can hardly see the rash.

3 weeks later - this was a pretty angry rash and it hurt to walk.

Today - I feel like it is healing.  BTW my left foot still needs a lot of work. The clearing is harder to see.  I am just being honest so others don't get discouraged if they are not healing that fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment