Monday, April 29, 2013

Counting my blessings

Just a quick update.
I actually think my feet are looking a little better.  My hand sometimes looks great but then after I shower/do dishes it goes back to looking inflammed. I am trying to stay off all of them as much as possible.

Kport78 from inspire.com suggest "Keith White Healing Psoriasis Naturally".  It is a 178 page pdf for free (but he is taking donations) that journals this person's journey with psoriasis and how he researched a lot.
I read it and what I like is I seem to be heading down the same path as him.  That is he started with Dr Pagano's book but felt something was missing.  He started to ready about Leaky Gut Syndrome, and also Ph Balance in the body.

I have been focused a lot on my Ph balance lately. I've read that it can take years of me eating a very alkaline diet before I am back to where I need to be. 

So I am counting my blessings that I am learning about the different aspects of health before I have something really seriously wrong with me.  As far as my GP is concerned, I am super healthly - blood pressure, cholesterol, BMI, etc.  But metrics like Ph levels is still not considered by the medical community.

If you are reading this, and you have psoriasis, and you have not learned about Ph levels yet, I highly recommend you do so.

I will up load pictures later.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment