Monday, April 8, 2013

I just got my Yelow American Safflower Tea

When I got home tonight there was a box waiting for me with my saffron tea. I think now I have everything to complete the recommended Pagano program.  If you are tuning in late here is what my daily regimen looks like:
  • Morning:
    • 2 teaspoons of slippery elm in a cup of room temp water
    • 1 teaspoon of Lecithin 
    • glycerin on rashes
  • Evening
    • 1 teaspoon of Lecithin
    • gylcerin on rashes
  • Dos
    • Drink 64 oz of lemon water
  • Donts
    • meat
    • alcohol
    • gluten
    • dairy
    • nightshades
Gee it seems simple when you look at it but it took me a while to figure out what to eat with all of the don'ts.
Today I had 1 cup of black coffee
yogurt with blueberries and lechitin
water all day
For lunch - I packed a brown rice and Quiona mix that I made last night. I ate it cold today with a half of avacado - delicious!
I also snacked on raw almonds, apples, and carrots with hummus.
The guys at work teased me that I was going to start to grow bunny ears.

My hubby made gluten free ravioli. I felt like I should eat if to show him I was greatful he was supporting my diet but honestly I worried about the cheese in the raviolis. I had a few.

Last night my feet and hand itched again.  Only a little bit - not a big deal - but my rashes rarely itch.
Here are the pics!






The rashes do not look any better but at least I am not in pain.
Here is the silver lining - since being on this diet I have lost 5 lbs. That means I am a mere 2 pounds away from my goal weight.
Here is a pic of me looking skinny but wearing shoes that hide my little problem.



I am standing in the only full length mirror in the house - in my son's room which is a mess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment