Sunday, April 7, 2013

Look Ma no Hip Pain! (Mar 26)

As of today I have not had any meat or alcohol for 8 days.  I have been drinking my water. I stopped my Vertical ointment.  My feet look the same, but my hip does not hurt.

I know I haven't mentioned it much but my hip was often sore when I got up from a sitting position, but after a few steps the ache would go away.

I don't know how the hip would do during a hard work out because I have been unable to really pound out a workout with my feet being raw at the bottom.

In other news, I bought some parsnips for the first time in my life and steamed them with snow peas, and kale and served it to the family with minimal complaints.  I also made more brown rice with lentils.
Of couse the family had to get a side of meat - today it was chicken breasts.

I took an epson salt bath and used some olive oil on the bottom of my feet. No meds though.

1 comment:

  1. Is chicken breasts okay to eat? I haven't finished the Pagano book yet. I'm on the first few pages.

    ReplyDelete