Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekend - Seeds of Change (Mar 23)

I am at that point that I know there are so many things I can't eat that I am simply not eating.  This wont work because I have 2 kids that still expect to get fed.  Trust me, they won't like what I am supposed to eat so things get tricky.
I found this packet of brown rice with Quiona (something that the health nuts are always raving about.)
The brand is called Seeds of Change.  It looks like Dr Pagano would approve of all ingredients.  Better yet, all you have to do is put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

I ate that for lunch with half an avacado. My daughter loved it. My son ate left over pizza.
For dinner I made a glutten free pasta (which I learned may have potato in it) with olives.

Still no dark green leafy thingy made it to my plate yet.  But I did drink water.

And I am not doing my ointments anymore so that has to count for something.
all rashes are stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment