Saturday, April 20, 2013

Oops, I did it again

My hand and feet felt pretty good today, so what did I do? 3 hours of gardening. And guess what. My feet are bright red and so is my hand. And wait it gets better. My right hand now has an active plaque. This plaque has been dormant for a month. :(

Good news, no joint pain.
Good news, I planted fresh herbs and vegetables and had lots of fun with kids.
Good news, I stuck to my diet with slippery elm, lecithin, pro-biotics, and saffron tea.

I also has sushi today. I will look it up to make sure it isn't a no no. I did not have white rice at all.
I will post a picture of my feet in the morning, they always look better then.

I also remember someone saying the flare is worse between week 3 and 5 on the Pagano diet.
Tomorrow is a new day.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment