Thursday, April 18, 2013

Staying Stong - Trying not to Stress

It has been a couple of days since my last post. Honestly, I don't think my feet look much better.  I will keep posting the pics so you can see for yourself but I think they look the same.  However they don't hurt, and they don't itch but, I am still not ready to put on sneakers and do any sort of serious exercise.  I really do need to start getting exercise because it was a big part of my life before and I feel like my body aches when I don't exercise.  I am going to try to make it to my gym's pool 3 times a week starting tomorrow.  Hopefully the chlorine water won't hurt anything. :(

Since today I have been a vegatarian for 1 month, I decided to have a piece of fish.  I baked salmon burgers from Trader Joe's and boy, am I disappointed. It tasted like rubber.  I should have picked something different.

I also need to pick up my water consumption. I think I only had 1 glass today!  And my final indescrection today is I had a bunch of chocolate cookie crumbs that my daughter was baking for school.  The good news is they were gluten free.  I didn't think I missed processed foods but man! when that warm cookie hit my tongue I felt like I was home. :)

I need to get back on the horse and clean up my act.  Please send me some encouragement in the form of a post so I stay away from the bad stuff.

ok, now for the pics....


My daughter thinks they do look better - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment