Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I can't deny - this is a flare! (apr 10)

Every morning I pull back the covers and rip off my socks like it is Christmas morning, hoping for some sign of healing.  Every morning I have been able to tell myself, "yea, I can see something clearing," but not today.

My left hand (which had been close to dormant since before I started this diet), is completely flared. I can't deny it any longer.

My feet have gotten worse. My Faith started to waver and I snapped some pictures.  Today I went back on the inspire site and read what other people experienced on the Pagano diet.  My good buddy (albiet virtual) Jitterbug was at the end of her rope with a flare at week 3.  She is now at week 8  and has cleared a lot. 
Jitterbug if are reading this please send some pics!
They say that week 3-5 can be the worse when it comes to flaring perhaps because all of the veggies is helping the intestines loosen up and get rid of old toxins? Who knows but I know that this flare is because of the diet, not because of the lack of steroid creams.

By June I will be at the 3 month mark and I hope to have clear skin, and at this rate, I will be a size 4! You know what that means...
Shopping!!!! :)

I always take these pics first thing in the morning because I find that the plaques look different all day depending on how much they have been rubbed, washed, etc.  I think they look the best in the morning, so see for yourself.  I am flaring.  Any words of encouragement would be appreciated.

Today my diet will look exactly like yesterdays - but I am asking the good people at inspire to share some of their favorite recipies with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment