Sunday, April 7, 2013

Still not started completely - March 19th

I am writing this entry 2 weeks after it happened.  I thought why bother? But I think it is important because sometimes people think they are on a diet, but when you really look at what they are eating it is laughable. 

BTW, I am not overweight. I am 5'8" at about 145 lbs.  I often look at people who are morbidly
obese and wonder how they got that way.  A couple of months ago I read a book called “Half Assed” that helped me answer that question.  It is about a women that lost about 200 lbs. by following basic dieting principals. Less food, the right food, and exercise. Period.  She also blogged to keep herself on track.  See: http://halfassedbook.com/
Jennette Fulda, if you ever do read my blog I just want to let you know that you helped educate me about how a person’s “lack of awareness” can turn into a big problem.  We need something to shock us into change.  For you it was probably surgery.  For me it is these rashes on my feet that are preventing me from doing the things I love.
I thought I was eating healthy. Even these early days of me being on the Pagano diet shows that I was a bit off.
Breakfast:
  • Quaker oats with brown sugar
  • 2 coffees with cream
  • Veggie –Gluten Free Lasagna. A big no no because it was loaded with nightshades (peppers, tomato sauce)
  • 1 costco multi vitamin
  • Yam
  • Overcooked brussel sprouts – see I’m health ;)
  • I did manage to choke down 64 oz of lemon water
  • Still taking my $800 ointment

No comments:

Post a Comment