Friday, April 19, 2013

I started to pay for last nights blunder at 3am this morning

At 3AM this morning the sore on my hand got wet and hot and painful - I can't say itchy.
I rinsed it will cold water and the skin was thicker than it has been, ever.

This morning I looked at the package of salmon patties I got from Trader Joes.  The last ingredient - which I missed before, was paprika for coloring. That's right, I had a nice healthy dose of a night shade last night.

Today I will try to flush it from my system with lots of water.

My feet don't look too much worse -but definitely not any better.

I took 2 ibuprofin to take down the inflammation.

I will up load pics later - gotta run to work first.

3 comments:

  1. Michelle
    So glad I found your blog. I started Pagano 3 weeks ago (I also bought the cook book). I can't tell you if it is helping or not as I'm on meds for the Psoriatic Arthritis and I'm not sure if I'm having a flair (because the meds are leaving my system to early) of if I'm experiencing a detox. Would love to compare notes. My email is toymice@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thanks for reading my blog. Tonight I made the most delicious lentil soup. Even hubby had thirds. Tomorrow I need to buy some omega -3. I am going back to being a vegatarian after last nights fiasco. I will inbox you later.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete