Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Catch up

I am feeling very good. As you may have read already I have evolved my diet to be "raw until dinner" which means I don't eat anything that has been cooked until it is time for dinner.  Again, this goes beyond what Dr Pagano puts in his book, but the more I read the more I think I am embellishing on his same theory of diet being important.

In this book called "the detox raw diet" that I have been reading, they state the importance of putting enzymes back into your system via raw foods to aid in digestion.  Today I also bought some probiotics.  I have bought them in the past but I am lazy when it comes to taking pills so they have all expired by now.

Last weekend I spent on the couch, because my feet hurt too bad to walk.  This weekend I cleaned my house for 3 hours, then went to the mall with my kids, then whole foods, then cooked a wonderful dinner.

This morning I made the entire family fruit smoothies with apples, pears, bananas, blueberries, and almond milk.  I think my son is having his own "detox flare" with all of this healthy food.  He went to the bathroom and has major tummy issues. 

My joints are still pain free.  I mean, as good as new pain free, so I am very happy about that.  As far as my skin is concerned…
I think the photos do not do them justice.  My hand looks a lot flatter with some smooth skin trying to come out. I want to point out that I covered my hand with a bandage and gloves while I cleaned yesterday. 
I also feel like my feet feel way better than they look.  So I think I am on to something here.
One final thing: even with all of these veggies and fruits, I am still not eliminating every day.  So I need to figure that out because I think that is a source of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment