Sunday, April 7, 2013

Slippery Elm and Glycerin to the rescue - 4/6

Today Amazon delivered my slippery elm and a big jug of vegatable glycerin that some folks at team inspire have been raving about.  I am still missing the Saffron tea, but I am drinking camomile instead.

I have to be honest.  I had some hip pain for the first time in over a week.  It was while I was sleeping.  By the time I got up it was gone and didn't bother me for the rest of the day - but it was there.
Can't lie.

I googled around and found a 6 part video of a Dr Pagano interview.  It renewed my faith in this system. Basically he said he likes to meet his patients (rather that just have them follow the book) because he is able to show him the proof. This is almost like a religion.

I will have faith that this sweet humble man knows the way to cure me. Check out the video.  He seems like he was a really nice guy sincerely interested in helping people. He has no ego.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WBP9Wkbl7k&noredirect=1

No comments:

Post a Comment