Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This Saturday will be the REAL end of week 7

As you may know my feet are in bad shape this week mostly due to my long walk looking for my car over the weekend. :)  But like I said I am very proud that I have been able to stick to the diet regardless.  While I started this journey with Dr Pagano 8-9 weeks ago, I didn't really stop eating the night shades until March 23rd which really puts me at the 7 week mark this week.

Why am I telling you this? Because I am sure we all go through the same thing.  I get a little bummed when I hear someone cut out sugar for 2 weeks and they are healed. What am I doing wrong?  I am not doing anything wrong, but it is my journey that is taking longer.

With all that said I do want to get a food allergy test done. Perhaps I am still eating something that I shouldn't.
Here are the feet this morning.  Remember, these poor things are bruised and sore.  But I think that is more external abuse than internal.



No comments:

Post a Comment