Friday, May 24, 2013

I really need to accelerate this healing

Hi all,
My work schedule is picking up a bit and I cannot afford to be hobbling around waiting for nature to take its course.  Yesterday my holistic doctor called to check in on me.  I told him I really needed to get better asap and he said that I should use my topical steroid in order to get some relief. 

I really wanted to see if I could clear this up with diet alone but unfortunately I am running out of time.  I am using Flucinoide - has any one used that? I don't think it is too heavy duty.

I also started to eat fish and chicken and guess what? The hip pain came back.  So I will go back to my veggie diet.  My doctor says I should stay away from wheat completely for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I would love to see how your psoriasis is doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I would love to see how your psoriasis is doing?

    ReplyDelete