Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Not Much New today

No real skin change from yesterday. I don't have much to report.

I am taking my new supplements twice a day.
I am trying to drink my water.
Staying away from wheat, nightshades, and alcohol.

I had a great lunch that I want to brag about. I made a platter of butter lettuce (to be used as a wrap), smoked salmon, raw diced onions, lemon wedge, Jicama, and a steamed orange beet.  (all organic btw).

Very delicious, but it does take some time to get used to not having any carbs.  I am kind of used to not having carbs but there is a thread on the Inspire where someone swears by cutting out all grains and beans.  Kind of like the Paleo diet.

I need to stick with one set of advice at a time, but I keep educating my self.
Later.
m

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog from inspire. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be following up with you. So are you still on the Pagano diet? Going good so far for you?

    ReplyDelete