Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a difference a few days make

All,
As you know I have been doing the Pagno diet as well as:
  • limiting all meat
  • limiting all gluten
  • Working with a holistic doctor that is giving me a bunch of supplements
  • Taking vitamins (D and one a day)
  • Aloe, Glycerin, etc as topicals
And as you may know last Friday I decided to use some of my old  dermatologist steroid cream to accelerate the feet from healing because they have been really sore.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

My Feet and hand on Wednesday (before steroids)


My Feet and hand Tuesday (today) (after 4 days of
 steroids)


2 comments:

  1. Hi! What herbs/ pills does your dr. Have you take? I doing the same diet for my PsA and am going to a naturopath too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chlorophyll complex
    Kapparest Arest
    Bio-Gest
    Total enzymes
    Magnesium
    FloraMend
    Total Probiotics
    Total leaky gut.
    Vitamin d
    One a day vitamins.

    ReplyDelete